Monday, October 29, 2012

Blustrier and Wetter

It's official.  I am hunkered.

Tarping isn't as good as I would have liked - still have some drips, but most of the water will be going off the roofs, not thru them, so there's that.

Tub is full of water.  Laundry dome.  Presumably last load of dishes running.  Car moved next door

I woke up at about 5:30 to rain and lots of traffic.  Right not, the occasional vehicle goes by.  Library was closed, as are the Subway across the street and the pottery shop.  Gym was open when we went for our abbreviated walk.  Dakota and Suzu didn't seem to want to be out any more than I.

I see that Golden Crust is still open.

Got two new cookbooks in the mail today.  Betting there won't mail for the next couple of days. At least.

Heh.  "Calm before the storm" was always a metaphor until now.

No comments: