Saturday, June 23, 2012

Friday Garden III

Re-booted other box, it saw the SD card just fine.  (When in doubt, reboot, a.k.a. "Hit it upside the head with a 2 by 4!")

I found the little map I made of the sprouting trays.  I had them outside to stay warm in the sun.  Unfortunately for that plan, we had a couple of days of rain, and I neglected to move them to safety.  I was afraid that the seeds might had drowned, but I planted them anyway.  I did not have the foresight to map out what I planted where, so its going to be a bit of a surprise in some cases.

The list, from the 3x5 card is:
  • Ghost Peppers
  • Poblano Peppers
  • Victorian Perfume Melons
  • Tiger Melons (I wrote "Tigger")
  • Red Corn
  • Watermelon
  • Honeydew
  • Miniature Corn 
I also planted a cantaloupe from a starter, and also from seed.  Some garden predator dug up all of the miniature and red corn, so I re-planed the red, which is all the corn seed I had left.

Now for this weeks pictures:
The herb patch

Baby Roma tomatoes!

Baby Blackberries!

The raised beds

Melons, squash and corn.

Melons and corn

Garlic and Thai Basil

The solitary Sun Flower

No more Tiger Lillies

Royal Candles are burning down.
The Nectarine stick

No comments: